Chicken Spaghetti Squash Casserole
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 6 servings
An easy chicken spaghetti squash casserole that has a creamy cheese sauce. Can be made with your choice of low carb vegetables like broccoli or cauliflower.
- 1 small spaghetti squash
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or broth
- 1 cup coconut milk can or carton
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless & skinless chicken thighs cooked and cubed
- 12 ounce bag frozen broccoli or vegetable of choice
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup crushed pork rinds optional
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
Roast spaghetti squash, remove flesh strands and squeeze out excess water using a clean kitchen towel. Set spaghetti squash strands aside.
In 9x13-inch casserole dish, combine butter, coconut flour, chicken stock, milk, salt, and pepper.
Stir in chicken meat, broccoli, spaghetti squash strands, and grated Parmesan.
Top with pork rinds (if using) and shredded cheddar.
Bake for 25 minutes at 400°F or until browned.
Serving: 263g | Calories: 390kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.8g | Protein: 23.3g | Fat: 30.7g | Saturated Fat: 19.7g | Cholesterol: 102mg | Sodium: 585mg | Potassium: 490mg | Fiber: 3.5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 800IU | Vitamin C: 31.4mg | Calcium: 250mg | Iron: 1.6mg
- Net Carbs 5.3g
- % Carbs: 5.4%
- % Protein: 23.9%
- % Fat: 70.7%
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without written permission from site owner Lisa MarcAurele is strictly prohibited.