Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash and Meat Sauce
A quick and easy pressure cooker spaghetti squash with meat sauce. It's low carb and gluten free and takes very little effort.
Cook spaghetti squash. I like to use the Instant Pot pressure cooker using the method described above the recipe card because it's fast and easy.
Brown ground beef.
Add marinara sauce to cooked beef and simmer until heated thoroughly. Remove from heat.
Pull strands from the cooked spaghetti squash and serve topped with meat sauce.
Spaghetti squash can be roasted, slow cooked, or microwaved.
Homemade low carb marinara sauce is also an option.
Here are the steps for Instant Pot spaghetti squash:
- Cut spaghetti squash in half at the middle.
- Scoop out the seeds.
- Set rack in the Instant Pot.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the Instant Pot.
- Place both squash halves onto the rack.
- Close the lid with valve in “steam” position.
- Press “Manual” button and adjust time to “10” at high pressure.
- When Instant Pot goes to warm mode, turn it off and do a quick release to vent off steam.
- Open lid and remove the cooked spaghetti squash.
Serving: 221g | Calories: 174 | Carbohydrates: 6.5g | Protein: 19.8g | Fat: 6.8g | Saturated Fat: 2.2g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 346mg | Fiber: 1.5g | Sugar: 2.3g
[serving_size] => 221
[calories] => 174
[carbohydrates] => 6.5
[protein] => 19.8
[fat] => 6.8
[saturated_fat] => 2.2
[cholesterol] => 51
[sodium] => 346
[fiber] => 1.5
[sugar] => 2.3
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without written permission from site owner Lisa MarcAurele is strictly prohibited.