Southwest Steak Salad with Spicy Avocado Dressing
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 11 minutes
Servings: 2 people
Make yourself a healthy and delicious steak salad with avocado based dressing. It's the perfect way to eat a well rounded low carb meal.
- 12 ounce ribeye cooked and sliced
- 6 ounces salad greens I prefer spring mix blend
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 1/2 cup cucumber sliced
- 1 avocado optional
- sliced black olives optional
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes optional
Divide salad ingredients between two separate plates.
In small blender, combine all dressing ingredients. Pour into two small bowls, to serve with each salad.
Serving: 350g | Calories: 644kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 53g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 698mg | Potassium: 138mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1400IU | Vitamin C: 14.9mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 0.9mg
- Net Carbs 6g
- % Carbs: 3.7%
- % Protein: 22.3%
- % Fat: 74%
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without written permission from site owner Lisa MarcAurele is strictly prohibited.