Chicken Cobb Salad
Cobb salads are often labeled unhealthy because of the oversized restaurant ones. This healthy chicken Cobb salad recipe for one is a great low carb meal.
- 2 cups organic romaine lettuce or spring mix
- 1/2 chicken breast cooked and sliced
- 2 slices no sugar bacon cooked crisp and chopped
- 1 hard boiled egg sliced or chopped
- 1 ounce blue cheese crumbled
- 1/2 avocado chopped
- 4 grape tomatoes optional, adds 5 calories and 1g carb
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese dressing optional
Place spring mix greens in a large bowl or on a plate.
Top with sliced chicken, bacon, hard boiled egg, blue cheese and avocado.
Add grape tomatoes and blue cheese dressing if desired.
Plain with tomatoes:
504 calories, 30.3g fat, 808mg sodium, 10.2g carbs, 4.9g fiber, 5.3g net carbs, 47.1g protein
Plain without tomatoes:
499 calories, 30.3g fat, 808mg sodium, 9.2g carbs, 4.9g fiber, 4.3g net carbs, 47.1g protein
With tomatoes and 2 Tablespoons Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing:
572 calories, 36.5g fat, 996mg sodium, 11.1g carbs, 4.9g fiber, 6.2g net carbs, 49.3g protein
With 2 Tablespoons Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing (no tomatoes):
567 calories, 36.5g fat, 996mg sodium, 10.1g carbs, 4.9g fiber, 6.2g net carbs, 49.3g protein
Calories: 504kcal | Carbohydrates: 10.2g | Protein: 47.1g | Fat: 30.3g | Sodium: 808mg | Fiber: 4.9g
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without written permission from site owner Lisa MarcAurele is strictly prohibited.