Ham and Cheese Frittata Muffins
Servings: 10 servings
Tasty mini frittata bites with ham, cheese, and peppers. They are a perfect for feeding guests or to prepare a week of breakfasts in advance.
1) Pre-heat oven at 350°.
2) In a pan, fry the ham for 2 to 3 minutes each side. Allow for oil to drip and cool then dice.
3) Beat eggs, add cooked ham, green & red bell pepper, and cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Add cayenne for a little heat and mix together.
4) Arrange mini cupcake silicon molds in a baking tray.
5) Pour the egg mixture, leaving about a bit of space. Sprinkle grated mozzarella. To add more color on top, add a piece of ham and red & green bell pepper.
6) Bake for 5 to 8 minutes or until eggs are cooked. Insert a toothpick at the center to test if no egg clings. To avoid burning the top, opt to cover with foil.
7) Allow silicon molds to cool for 1 to 2 minutes or use tongs to flip the mini cupcake silicon molds into a serving plate.
8) Enjoy these bite sized Ham & Cheese Frittatas!
Makes about 30-36 mini muffins.
Should you have leftovers, refrigerate. You can reheat through a microwave or oven toaster for 1 to 2 minutes. Or, freeze for longer storage.
These are also fun to serve and munch on during brunch get-togethers.
Serving: 97g | Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.4g | Protein: 11.6g | Fat: 9.6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 548mg | Potassium: 140mg | Sugar: 0.9g | Vitamin A: 550IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 90mg | Iron: 0.7mg
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without written permission from site owner Lisa MarcAurele is strictly prohibited.