250gramscooked hammore or less, I used Jamon de Bola
3/4cupcheesefreshly grated, I used Queso de Bola (an Edam cheese)
1/2medium red bell pepper(or 1 small chopped)
1/2medium green bell pepper(or 1 small chopped)
3/4cupmozzarella cheesefreshly grated
olive oilfor frying the ham
salt & pepperto taste
1) Pre-heat oven at 350°.
2) In a pan, fry the ham for 2 to 3 minutes each side. Allow for oil to drip and cool then dice.
3) Beat eggs, add cooked ham, green & red bell pepper, and cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Add cayenne for a little heat and mix together.
4) Arrange mini cupcake silicon molds in a baking tray.
5) Pour the egg mixture, leaving about a bit of space. Sprinkle grated mozzarella. To add more color on top, add a piece of ham and red & green bell pepper.
6) Bake for 5 to 8 minutes or until eggs are cooked. Insert a toothpick at the center to test if no egg clings. To avoid burning the top, opt to cover with foil.
7) Allow silicon molds to cool for 1 to 2 minutes or use tongs to flip the mini cupcake silicon molds into a serving plate.
8) Enjoy these bite sized Ham & Cheese Frittatas!
Makes about 30-36 mini muffins.Should you have leftovers, refrigerate. You can reheat through a microwave or oven toaster for 1 to 2 minutes. Or, freeze for longer storage.These are also fun to serve and munch on during brunch get-togethers.