Nearly Carb Free Meatballs - Grain Free
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 6 servings
These low carb meatballs can be served immediately or stored in the freezer to enjoy later. Tastes great with marinara sauce and cheese.
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup crushed pork rinds or crumbs from low carb bread
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 3 tablespoon fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried
- 1 1/4 pound ground venison beef, or turkey (I used venison)
- 1 small chopped onion or 1 tablespoon dried minced onion (optional)
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
Using large scoop, form mixture into even size balls and place on baking sheet.
Bake in oven at 400°F for 25 to 30 minutes.
Any low carb bread can be toasted and then crumbed if using instead of the pork rinds.
Makes about 37 meatballs (6 meatballs per serving).
Serving: 6meatballs | Calories: 274kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 28.8g | Fat: 16.3g | Sodium: 671mg | Fiber: 1.2g
- Net Carbs 1.8g
- % Carbs: 2.7%
- % Protein: 42.8%
- % Fat: 54.5%
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without written permission from site owner Lisa MarcAurele is strictly prohibited.