Low Carb Chocolate Fudge
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 64 squares
This sugar free low carb chocolate cheese fudge is made using a soft mild flavored cheese. But, you can't taste the secret ingredient!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 pound American cheese cubed (can sub with cream cheese or other soft cheese)
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate , cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2 cups powdered erythritol or Swerve Confectioners Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon stevia concentrated powder
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 Tablespoon chocolate extract
- 1/2 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup walnuts optional
Mix heavy cream, cheese, butter, baking chocolate, erythritol and stevia in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat until melted, stirring frequently.
Add cocoa and bring to a boil. Stir constantly for one minute.
Remove from heat and add extracts.
Stir in nuts, if desired. Pour into medium bowl and allow to cool, whisking occasionally.
When no longer warm, pour into prepared pan (I used an 8x8-inch). Refrigerate until firm. Cut into 1-inch squares.
Makes 64 pieces
Carbs per serving: 1 g
Serving: 1square | Calories: 63kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 52mg | Potassium: 17mg | Vitamin A: 200IU | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 0.2mg
- Net Carbs 1g
- % Carbs: 6.5%
- % Protein: 6.5%
- % Fat: 87.1%
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without written permission from site owner Lisa MarcAurele is strictly prohibited.