A sugar free low carb chocolate fudge that’s made with a secret ingredient. With only 1 gram carb per square, it’s the perfect treat for a keto diet.
Get Recipes Delivered Weekly
Join my email list and you’ll receive a free meal plan with 20 keto recipes. Plus, you can opt-in for special offers only for subscribers!
Are you looking for a sugar free fudge recipe that’s super low in carbs? How about making one out of cheese?
I found a low carb chocolate fudge recipe in an old low carb magazine. The original recipe called for Splenda and Sweet ‘n Low. Since I’m trying to stay away from artificial sweeteners, I modified the recipe to use erythritol and stevia.
Splenda also seems to result in an odd taste when used to sweeten chocolate. I thought this fudge came out too soft.
However, I think this low carb chocolate fudge recipe could be worked into a really good hot fudge sauce. The warm mixture was really tasty and reminded me of a thick chocolate ice cream topping.
I will keep looking for a good sugar free chocolate fudge recipe that is firmer than this one. This fudge tastes great, but it tends to melt in your hand when eating. Perhaps adding a bit of natural protein powder or whole milk powder would firm things up.
I’m not a fan of processed American cheese, either. Next time, I will work in some cream cheese or other soft cheese. I’ve made a peanut butter fudge using cream cheese and it was amazing.
If you love peanut butter, be sure to check out my cream cheese peanut butter fudge recipe. You’ll be so happy you did. And, if you’d like another chocolate based recipe, take a look at the keto fudge.
For something a little different, you may want to try this low carb chocolate pumpkin fudge by Divalicious Recipes.
Low Carb Chocolate Fudge Recipe Made with Cheese
★ Follow Me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST and INSTAGRAM for more keto friendly recipe ideas.
★ Sign up for my NEWSLETTER to get the latest updates and a FREE Meal Plan.
Low Carb Chocolate Fudge
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 pound American cheese cubed (can sub with cream cheese or other soft cheese)
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate , cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2 cups powdered erythritol or Swerve Confectioners Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon stevia concentrated powder
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 Tablespoon chocolate extract
- 1/2 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup walnuts optional
- Mix heavy cream, cheese, butter, baking chocolate, erythritol and stevia in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat until melted, stirring frequently.
- Add cocoa and bring to a boil. Stir constantly for one minute.
- Remove from heat and add extracts.
- Stir in nuts, if desired. Pour into medium bowl and allow to cool, whisking occasionally.
- When no longer warm, pour into prepared pan (I used an 8×8-inch). Refrigerate until firm. Cut into 1-inch squares.
Join my Facebook Group for help with recipes and weight loss support!
Note on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Unauthorized use of this material without written permission from Lisa MarcAurele is strictly prohibited unless for personal offline purposes.
Single photos may be used, provided that full credit is given to LowCarbYum.com along with a link back to the original content.