We just got back from a beach vacation in Outer Banks, North Carolina. There seems to be a never ending supply of crabs on these sandy barrier islands.
I brought back a cookbook with local recipes as a souvenir. This low carb crab salad recipe is a modified version of one of the recipes in that cookbook.
- 2 cans crabmeat, drained
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 packet stevia or other sugar substitute
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning TM
- 1 teaspoons dried parsley
- In a large bowl, combine the crabmeat, celery, mayonnaise, celery seed, stevia, pepper, seafood seasoning and parsley until well mixed.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
Carbs per serving: <1 g
LOW CARB TIPS and TRICKS
Subscribe now to receive your free copy of Low Carb Tips and Tricks which includes 20 easy to prepare recipes. Plus, get access to the weekly newsletter and special offers only for subscribers!