When you’re looking for a festive holiday treat that’s as beautiful as it is delicious, this easy cranberry swirl cheesecake is a decadent dessert that’s sure to please any crowd!
Get Recipes Delivered Weekly
Join my email list and you’ll receive a free meal plan with 20 keto recipes. Plus, you can opt-in for special offers only for subscribers!
Cranberries go so well with the holiday season. After all, fresh cranberries are only available in the U.S. from September through January. No wonder they feature prominently in many seasonal recipes.
Plus, the color is so beautiful. They add the perfect splash of red to any holiday dish! Plus the carb counts are low so you’ll want to add them to your low carb Thanksgiving recipes and more.
If you’re looking for more ways to use this seasonal ingredient in low carb cranberry recipes, I recommend my cranberry almond biscottis to enjoy with your morning coffee. Or, for holiday gatherings, this cranberry blueberry sauce will go perfectly with your turkey. No matter what recipe you try, you’ll never regret having fresh cranberries around the holidays.
But this cranberry swirl cheesecake takes festive holiday cranberry dishes to a whole new level.
The rich and buttery cinnamon crust, ultra-creamy cheesecake filling, and stunning swirls of tangy cranberry sauce are guaranteed to impress friends and family alike! I just love how stunning this cake looks once it’s finished.
And no one will ever guess that it’s sugar-free, low carb, and super easy to make.
If you’ve been searching for low carb Thanksgiving desserts or holiday treats that everyone will love, you HAVE to try this cheesecake. Just one bite and you’ll wonder how you’ve never tried a cranberry topping for cheesecake before.
How many carbs are in low carb cheesecake?
I prefer to cut this cheesecake into 12 slices. At that size, each slice will have 8 grams of carbohydrates with 1 gram of fiber.
This puts each slice at 7 grams of net carbs with 3 grams of sugar.
Compare that to a slice of original cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory, which contains 63 grams of carbs with 1 gram of fiber and 51 grams of sugar. What a difference!
Why you should make this cheesecake
I love this cranberry keto cheesecake for a few reasons.
- First, it’s so creamy and delicious!
- Second, it’s the kind of eye-catching dish that makes people stop and stare.
- And third, it’s so easy to prepare.
Don’t worry, we won’t tell your friends and family. We’ll just let them be super impressed.
How to make cranberry swirl cheesecake
The steps are really quite simple. You’ll bake the mock graham cracker crust, combine a few ingredients on the stove for the cranberry sauce, then beat together the ingredients for the filling. After that, you just assemble and bake!
Making the crust
- Pulse pecans in a food processor before adding the butter and sweetener.
- Press the crust into the bottom of a springform pan then coat with cinnamon.
- Bake at 300° for 8-12 minutes. Set aside to cool.
Preparing the sauce
- Combine the sweeteners and water in a large saucepan.
- Boil for one minute, then stir in cranberries, cover, and reduce heat.
- Cook until most of the berries have popped before adding the lemon juice.
- Press the cranberry mixture through a sieve and set aside.
Making the cheesecake filling
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese with your chosen sweetener(s) until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Add the lemon juice, then pour the filling into the cooled crust.
- Spoon the cranberry sauce over the filling, then use a knife to cut through the filling to swirl. You can’t mess it up, don’t worry. So go ahead and play with your food!
Baking the cheesecake
- Put a pan on the bottom rack of the oven and fill it with water. This will create a humid environment for the cheesecake to help it bake.
- Place the cheesecake on the middle rack of the oven, then bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Once the time is up, turn the oven off and let the cheesecake stand in the oven.
- After 1 hour, remove the cranberry keto cheesecake from oven and cool on a wire rack. Carefully run a knife around sides of pan to loosen and remove side of pan.
- Allow to cool completely. Refrigerate overnight to allow it to fully set, and then enjoy!
The perfect cranberry keto cheesecake
Cheesecake is the kind of dessert that always impresses a crowd. This is especially true when that cheesecake has a swirl of rich cranberry sauce on top!
Truly, this dreamy dessert one of my favorite low carb cranberry recipes. It’s such a beautiful addition to any holiday table, plus it’s downright delicious. You can’t go wrong!
Other low carb dessert recipes
Looking for other sugar-free treats to make for the holidays or for the rest of the year? Be sure to check out these low carb gluten free favorites:
- Easy Low Carb Keto Tiramisu is sugar free, gluten-free, and tastes just like the real thing! Made with almond flour lady fingers and a rich custard layer.
- Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies With Coconut Flour are an indulgent yet perfectly guilt-free way to satisfy your sweet tooth on keto.
- Best Low Carb Chocolate Cake is a hidden gem that only requires a few ingredients, with one secret element that makes it moist and nutritious.
- Easy Cream Cheese Dark Chocolate Keto Fudge combines cream cheese and rich chocolate for a soft, decadent treat almost exactly like traditional fudge.
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Blossoms with a chocolate center are always a big hit during the holidays!
★ Follow Me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST and INSTAGRAM for more keto friendly recipe ideas.
★ Sign up for my NEWSLETTER to get the latest updates and a FREE Meal Plan.
Cranberry Swirl Cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons Pyure All-Purpose See not for replacement
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup powdered erythritol see note for replacement
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia extract powder see note for replacement
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 bag fresh cranberries 12 ounces
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 32 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol see note for replacement
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia extract powder see note for replacement
- 5 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Grind pecans in a food processor. Pulse the processor until the largest pieces are no bigger than split peas. Add the butter and the sweetener. Blend until it’s mixed evenly.
- Press it into the bottom of a 9-in springform pan. Sprinkle cinnamon on top to cover. Press cinnamon in with back of a spoon.
- Bake at 300° for 8-12 minutes. Cool.
- Combine sugar and water in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat for one minute.
- Stir in berries; cover and reduce heat. Cook until most of the berries have popped, about 7 to 10 minutes. Add lemon juice.
- Press mixture through a sieve and set aside.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese with the xylitol and stevia until light and fluffy. Add eggs, beating just until blended. Add lemon juice. Pour into crust.
Topping off and baking:
- Spoon cranberry sauce over filling; cut through filling with a knife to swirl.
- Put a pan on the bottom rack of the oven and fill with water.
- Bake cheesecake on middle rack at 350° for 45 minutes. Turn oven off; let cheesecake stand in oven for 1 hour with door propped ajar.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack. Carefully run a knife around sides of pan to loosen and remove side of pan. Refrigerate overnight.
- Use 3 to 4 tablespoons in the crust
- About 1/2 cup is needed for the cranberry sauce (adjust to taste)
- 3/4 cup can be used for a sweet cheesecake use less to reduce sweetness
Join my Facebook Group for help with recipes and weight loss support!
Note on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Unauthorized use of this material without written permission from Lisa MarcAurele is strictly prohibited unless for personal offline purposes.
Single photos may be used, provided that full credit is given to LowCarbYum.com along with a link back to the original content.