These no-bake keto key lime cheesecake jars are the perfect summer treat. They’re only 5 net carbs each, easy to prep with no baking required, and taste just like real key lime cheesecake!
In the summer, I love making no bake chilled desserts. They are so cool and refreshing.
These keto key lime cheesecake jars are absolutely perfect. They’re easy to make and always hit the spot on a hot day.
They are my go-to dessert for family or social gatherings. I can make them in little plastic cups so I don’t have to worry about bringing any dishes home.
If you’re looking for a creamy, refreshing treat to enjoy on a hot summer day, you have to try no bake key lime cheesecake. It's a great alternative to key key lime pie.
You don't need a lot of ingredients to make this simple dessert. Here's the full list of what you'll need to have on hand for the recipe:
- Almond flour provides a base for the crust.
- Cinnamon gives the crust the flavor of a graham cracker crust.
- Sugar substitute provides sweetness without any net carbs.
- Gelatin stabilizes the filling and whipped topping.
- Heavy whipping cream adds creaminess to the filling and topping.
- Cream cheese is needed for the cheesecake flavor.
- Vanilla extract adds sweetness and enhances the flavor.
- Key limes provide the fruity citrus flavor!
Note: The full list of ingredients along with the amounts used are in the recipe card at the end of this post.
- Make in a 9 or 9.5-inch pie dish. You can easily make a full keto key lime cheesecake instead! Just mix the crust, press it down into your pie pan, then top with the prepared filling and whipped cream.
- Skip the garnish. The garnish is optional, but it is the perfect splash of color to finish off these cute little treats.
- Use fresh key limes. Although you can use bottled lime juice, adding zest from fresh limes really ups the flavor.
These little keto key lime cheesecake jar desserts come together in three simple parts.
Combine almond flour, cinnamon, sweetener, and melted butter. Divide mixture between small jars and pressed down to form the crust.
Place cream cheese, sweetener, vanilla extract, lime zest, and lime juice in a large mixing bowl.
Beat cream cheese and other ingredients with an electric mixer until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
Prepare a stabilized sweetened whipped cream and folded it into the cream cheese mixture. Adding gelatin to cream before whipping stabilizes it so it won’t deflate the key lime mousse cheesecake layer.
Add filling over crust
It's best to pipe the filling into the jars rather than spooning it in. This is especially the case if using narrower dessert shot glasses. No need to make it fancy as a dollop of stabilized whipped cream will go on top.
Top with whipped cream
The tops of the cheesecake are finished off by piping on additional stabilized whipped cream. As you can see in the photo, it's rather plain so you'll want to garnish with a bit of color.
Using some additional lime zest and small slices from an additional key lime really makes the no bake key lime cheesecake in a jar desserts pop by adding a splash of color. These cute little desserts are a welcome addition to any summer party and they taste just like a key lime pie.
️ Serving suggestions
When making this recipe, I always split it into 8 servings.
At that size, each serving will have 7 grams of total carbohydrates and 2 grams of fiber. This means that each serving is 5 grams of net carbs.
Compare that to a slice of key lime cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory, which has over 92 grams of carbohydrates!
This low carb version tastes just as rich and delicious, and you can enjoy it guilt free.
Looking for more delicious keto dessert recipes that don’t require any baking? Check out a few of these favorites:
- Low Carb Strawberry Pie is creamy, delicious, and sets in the fridge for a refreshing no bake treat!
- No Bake Irish Cream Cheesecake combines rich coffee and chocolate flavors in mini jars or as a full sized pie.
- Keto Peanut Butter Bars make a decadent snack, dessert, or fat bomb that taste just like peanut butter cups!
- Keto Chocolate Mousse with Cream Cheese can be made with cherry extract for a rich black forest flavor.
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake will satisfy any sweet tooth with delicious chocolate and peanut butter.
- Keto Strawberry Cheesecake by Joy Filled Eats is always a welcome treat after any meal.
No Bake Keto Key Lime Cheesecake
Stabilized whipped cream:
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup low carb sugar substitute
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- zest of 2 key limes
- juice from 4 key limes about 3 tablespoons
- In a small bowl, combine the almond flour, cinnamon, and Natvia sweetener.
- Add melted butter then divide between eight 4 ounce jars or dessert cups.
- Press down to form a crust at bottom of each cup.
Stabilized Whipped Cream:
- In a small pan, combine gelatin and cold water; let stand to soften gelatin.
- Place over low heat, stirring constantly, just until the gelatin dissolves.
- Remove from heat; cool slightly at room temperature (do not allow it to set).
- Whip the cream with the icing sugar, until slightly thick.
- While slowly beating, stream in the gelatin liquid to whipping cream.
- Whip at high speed until stiff. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, blend all filling ingredients with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Fold in half of the stabilized whipped cream.
- Pipe or spoon filling over crust in each jar, dividing evenly between the cups.
- Top off each jar with the remaining whipped cream.
- Decorate with additional lime zest and slices if desired.
Array ( [serving_size] => 1 [calories] => 427 [carbohydrates] => 7 [protein] => 8 [fat] => 42 [saturated_fat] => 19 [cholesterol] => 102 [sodium] => 149 [potassium] => 87 [fiber] => 2 [sugar] => 2 [vitamin_a] => 1185 [vitamin_c] => 1.9 [calcium] => 109 [iron] => 1 [serving_unit] => jar )
Notes on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
© LowCarbYum.com - Unauthorized use of this material without written permission is strictly prohibited unless for personal offline purposes. Single photos may be used, provided that full credit is given to LowCarbYum.com along with a link back to the original content.
First Published on June 12, 2015. Updated on May 7, 2022, with new photos and additional recipe information.