Keto peanut butter fudge made with cream cheese has a smooth creamy texture. It’s one of the best low carb and sugar free fudge recipes ever!
Get Recipes Delivered Weekly
Join the Low Carb Yum email list and you’ll receive a free meal plan with 20 keto recipes. Plus, you can opt-in for special offers only for subscribers!
I was looking for a new low carb fudge recipe to share over the holidays. The cream cheese gives it a creamier texture than my pumpkin fudge or coconut milk fudge. So give this keto peanut butter fudge a try and see for yourself.
This sugar free treat is everything that fudge should be. It’s high fat, sweet, creamy and just melts in your mouth.
I’m very impressed with how this fudge turned out. You can easily pass it off to your friends and family as the real thing.
I can assure you that this is one of the best keto cream cheese recipes you will ever make! And it’s sure to satisfy a sweet tooth on a keto diet.
How to Make Low Carb Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Fudge
The process for making the fudge is pretty easy and doesn’t take too long. However, you will need to allow time for it to set in the refrigerator.
The recipe begins by melting two sticks of butter with one eight ounce block of cream cheese.
Once the cheese and butter are melted together, stir in the peanut butter. I use natural unsweetened creamy peanut butter in the keto cream cheese fudge.
Once the peanut butter in blended in, remove the pot from the heat. Then, add the remaining ingredients.
- Vanilla extract adds a touch of sweetness and enhances the flavor.
- Powdered Sweetener adds sweetness and stiffens the mixture.
- Stevia Extract Powder is used to reduce the amount of powdered sweetener needed. Monk fruit powdered extract can be used instead.
- Unflavored Whey Protein Powder is added to stiffen up the mixture without the need to add additional powdered sweetener. Any unsweetened plain protein powder will work including collagen powder.
If the mixture is too hot, there may be some oil separation that occurs. But this is easily remedied by allowing the mixture to cool down a bit and using an electric hand mixer to blend things together well.
Once everything is blended together well, pour the mixture into a 9×9-inch lined or greased baking pan. I use parchment paper so the keto peanut butter fudge will lift right out of the pan.
After spreading the mixture into the pan evenly, place it into the refrigerator to chill until set. It should be ready to cut in as little as two hours, but I prefer letting it sit overnight.
How to Store the Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
You will need to keep it chilled as it does have cream cheese in it and gets soft at room temperature. The fudge should last for 2 to 3 weeks in the refrigerator and up to 3 months in the freezer.
You might want to hide these little bites of peanut butter heaven in the back of the fridge. That’s because putting them out front in the open could be dangerous.
When the fudge is in sight, you’ll want to grab a piece every time you open the refrigerator door. Believe me. It’s hard to resist!
Sugar Free Peanut Butter Fudge Variations
For cream cheese peanut butter fat bombs, you can add in some coconut oil to increase the fat content. Or try using some MCT powder instead of whey protein powder.
Not a fan of peanut butter or have an allergy to deal with? Any seed or nut butter will work in the recipe. So try using sunflower seed butter or almond butter in place of peanut butter.
I haven’t tested out a dairy-free version, but the cream cheese could easily be replaced with an almond milk cream cheese style spread. Butter flavored coconut oil is a great substitute for butter and collagen powder can be used for whey powder.
Other Keto Peanut Butter Recipes
Want some more great peanut butter keto recipes? Check out a few of these other favorites:
- Coconut Flour Peanut Butter Cookies are perfect for taking a snack on the road.
- Keto Peanut Butter Cake is a favorite everyday dessert or special occasion cake.
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake requires no baking so it’s a great summer dessert.
- Homemade Keto Peanut Butter Cups won’t cause any digestive stress like store bought ones.
- No Bake Peanut Butter Balls is an easy recipe with only 3 ingredients!
But if you’ve got all the ingredients on hand be sure to try the fudge first. You won’t regret it! It’s my most popular sugar free fudge recipe!
★ Follow Me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST and INSTAGRAM for more low carb recipe ideas.
★ Sign up for the Low Carb Yum NEWSLETTER for the latest updates and a FREE Meal Plan.
Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Line a 9×9 square pan with parchment paper or grease lightly.
- In saucepan over medium heat, melt cream cheese and butter together.
- Add peanut butter and stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients. Blend with an electric mixer until well combined. If you have trouble getting the mixture to blend, let it cool down a bit and try blending it again.
- Pour fudge into prepared pan and spread out evenly.
- Chill in refrigerator until set.
Join the Low Carb Yum Facebook Group for help with recipes and weight loss support!
Note on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Unauthorized use of this material without written permission from Lisa MarcAurele is strictly prohibited unless for personal offline purposes.
Single photos may be used, provided that full credit is given to LowCarbYum.com along with a link back to the original content.