If you have trouble meeting your daily fat macronutrient, these Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs are a dream come true. They’re sweet, creamy, and just 1 gram total carb. Plus, they are so satisfying when you need a quick boost during the day.
One of the biggest challenges of a keto diet is resisting cravings for sweet, sugary foods. Even those of us who find it easy to pass up rice, pasta, and bread are sometimes hit with strong cravings for sweets.
These creamy, sweet, delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs are perfect for those moments. They are small in size, but pack big flavor. Creamy and sweet, they will satisfy even the most stubborn sweet tooth.
What is so great about these fat bombs?
Because they are so rich and decadent, these cheesecake bites help keep you on track. Just one is enough to satisfy your cravings.
Also, did I mention how ridiculously delicious these things are? Seriously, they are pure indulgence. They taste exactly like your favorite cheesecake recipe!
You only need 5 ingredients (see recipe card at the end of the post for amounts) to make these delicious amazing strawberry fat bombs.
- Cream cheese
- Swerve confectioners’ sweetener
- Coconut oil
- Vanilla extract
How to make them
Making fat bombs is incredibly easy. Just puree the strawberries and then beat the puree together with the cream cheese, sweetener, coconut oil, and vanilla. Pour the mixture into a silicone mold and freeze. That’s it!
What are the best molds for making fat bombs?
You can really use any type of mold you have to make these fat bombs. I love using silicone candy molds because they are flexible, which makes it really easy to get the bites out of the mold.
An ice cube tray also works. Or you can use a mini cupcake tin or individual silicone mini cupcake molds.
Ideally, you just want to make these in molds that are small enough that each one is a couple of bites.
If you don’t have any type of small mold, no worries. You can pour the batter into a small loaf pan or a glass or ceramic dish and freeze. Once the mixture is completely frozen, use a small ice cream or cookie scoop to scoop out balls of the frozen batter.
If you like, you can arrange those balls on a baking sheet and freeze again until set, then transfer them to a resealable plastic bag and keep them in the freezer or refrigerator.
The best low-carb sweetener to use
I use Swerve confectioners’ sweetener. This is equivalent to powdered sugar and I like it because it isn’t grainy like granulated sweetener, so it keeps these cheesecake bites creamy and smooth.
Tips for making the recipe
These heavenly bites are easy to make, and the following tips will ensure success.
- Let your cream cheese come to room temperature before you start mixing. This makes it much easier to get a nice smooth batter. It takes about an hour for cream cheese to come to room temperature after you take it out of the refrigerator.
- Puree the berries before adding them to the cream cheese.
- Once you’ve put the batter into the molds, freeze it for at least 2 hours to that it is completely set.
- Keep the finished fat bombs in the freezer for long-term storage. Once they are completely frozen solid, you can transfer them to a freezer-safe resealable plastic bag and keep them in the freezer.
- Once they are set, you can also store them in the refrigerator.
- Whether you keep them frozen or refrigerated, serve them cold.
How long will they keep?
These fat bombs will keep in the freezer for up to 3 months. Alternatively, you can store them in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Other recipes to try
I’ve shared a lot of delicious, guilt-free low carb desserts here on Low Carb Yum. From cookies, brownies, and cakes to pies and fudge, there are plenty of recipes to keep you satisfied and on the right track.
- This Keto Paleo Strawberry Mug Cake is a great example of a delicious, super easy keto dessert recipe! It’s guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth and it only takes a few minutes to make.
- Dark Chocolate Keto Fudge is perfect if you are a chocolate lover like me.
- If you’re looking for something with a bit of crunch, these 5-Ingredient Hazelnut Flour Cookies are pillowy-soft on the inside and crisp on the outside. They’re topped with crushed hazelnuts for a delightful, flavorful crunch!
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoons Swerve confectioners sweetener or 36 drops monk fruit liquid (see note)
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4-5 medium strawberries pureed
- Blend 4-5 strawberries in a food processor or blender.
- Add all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl. Blend on high with electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Fill 18 sections of a small rectangular or square candy mold with the fat bomb batter.
- Place the fat bombs into the freezer to set for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
Get Recipes Delivered Weekly
Join my email list and you’ll receive a free meal plan with 20 keto recipes. Plus, you can opt-in for special offers only for subscribers!
Note on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Unauthorized use of this material without written permission from Lisa MarcAurele is strictly prohibited unless for personal offline purposes.
Single photos may be used, provided that full credit is given to LowCarbYum.com along with a link back to the original content.