Try this keto air fryer pork tenderloin for a quick and easy, protein-packed dinner! This well-seasoned pork tenderloin is full of healthy fats and comes together in just 35 minutes.
Why you'll love it
If you're a pork fan, you need to try this air fryer pork tenderloin recipe!
I love this recipe because it creates the most tender, juicy pork tenderloin you've ever tasted, all with minimal effort.
With an amazing seasoning mix, dijon mustard, and brown sugar substitute, this pork tenderloin is extremely flavorful while remaining keto-friendly.
This recipe is a great addition to a keto diet because pork tenderloin is naturally high in fat with a low carb count.
Add this keto recipe to your arsenal for a quick protein source that is filled with healthy fats (and a lot of yum!).
I think that the best recipes use simple, whole ingredients. Here's what makes up this juicy pork tenderloin recipe:
For the base of this dish, we are using pork tenderloin!
Pork tenderloin is perfect for a ketogenic diet; it is low in carbs and a great source of both fats and protein.
This combination will keep you full and satisfied.
We include a bit of dijon mustard in this recipe for a bite of acid and depth of flavor.
Brown sugar substitute
While ordinary brown sugar is high in carbs and not suitable for a keto diet, there are several brown sugar substitutes available!
This touch of sweetness will do wonders for your dish without adding additional carbohydrates.
One of my favorite healthy fats to cook with is olive oil.
Olive oil will up this dish's fat content and keep your tenderloin nice and tender.
While dry seasonings are wonderful, a bit of fresh garlic goes a long way!
Fresh minced garlic makes this pork tenderloin recipe irresistible.
To best compliment, our pork tenderloin, add paprika, onion powder, rosemary, salt, and pepper for a perfect seasoning mix.
Here are a few cooking tips to guarantee a delicious air fryer pork tenderloin:
- Make sure your air fryer is fully preheated before adding your tenderloin.
- Mix seasonings in well with your hands for a fully-coated marinade.
- Use a meat thermometer for an accurate internal temperature reading.
Are you ready to pull together this air fry pork tenderloin in just 35 minutes? This is how I cook juicy pork tenderloin at home:
Preheat your air fryer
Begin by preheating your air fryer to 400°F. Your tenderloin should be ready to cook in 10 minutes or less!
Prep your pork tenderloin
Add your pork tenderloin to a large mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper.
Next, drizzle with olive oil for a boost of healthy fats.
Season your pork tenderloin
Add your remaining seasoning mix, including brown sugar, paprika, onion powder, and rosemary, to the bowl.
Also, add your minced garlic and dijon mustard.
Use your hands to mix in your ingredients and thoroughly coat your pork tenderloin.
Bake and serve
Add your tenderloin to your preheated air fryer. You can place it directly in the air fryer basket or in a separate baking dish to minimize cleanup.
Bake your pork tenderloin for 25 minutes or until the internal temperature is at least 145°F.
Serve and enjoy!
This air fryer pork tenderloin would be wonderful on top of a salad. This is also a great way to use leftover pork!
Try adding it to an Asian spiralized zucchini noodle salad, a keto cobb salad, or a summer zucchini and squash salad with tomatoes.
You can also serve this tenderloin with a variety of tasty side dishes, including air fryer turnips, scalloped zucchini, or keto-stuffed mushrooms.
- Substitute garlic powder if you don't have fresh minced garlic on hand.
- Include fun seasonings like smoked paprika or chili powder for an extra kick!
- Cook in a convection oven if you don't have access to an air fryer. Just raise your temperature by 25 - 50°F.
Here are a few common questions I get about my keto air fryer pork tenderloin recipe. If you don't see your question answered, please leave it for me in the comments down below.
You'll want to cook your pork tenderloin in the air fryer for about 25 minutes. Make sure your air fryer is properly pre-heated before adding your pork loin for an accurate cook time.
You can always check the internal temperature of your air fryer pork tenderloin to make sure it is done. It should have an internal temperature of 145°F.
Avoid overcooking your air fryer pork tenderloin so that it remains juicy!
Your initial marinade will also help prevent your air fryer pork tenderloin from drying out.
Cook your air fryer pork tenderloin at 400°F. This high temperature will help cook pork fast, so it doesn't become dry.
If you're using a convection oven, you'll want to bump the temperature up even higher (between 425 - 450°F).
Looking for more keto-friendly pork dishes? Here are some samples to get you inspired:
- Pulled Pork Stuffed Peppers are filled with low-carb pork, yummy mozzarella cheese, and absolutely no rice! Try them for a quick and delicious dinner.
- Ginger Lime Sweet Pork has a sweet ginger sauce that is low-carb! Prep this dish in a slow cooker for a fantastic copycat of takeout pork.
- Pulled Pork Cauliflower Mac and Cheese is a comfort food classic without the high carb count. Enjoy ooey gooey mac and cheese with leftover pulled pork.
- Kelp Noodles with Spicy Pork is a simple low-carb stir-fry dish with tons of flavor! Try kelp noodles for a zero-carb alternative with an amazing texture.
- Pulled Pork Nachos with Cauliflower are even more delicious than your traditional nacho recipe. Make them for your next game night or whenever you want! This is one dish that you'll be sure to crave.
Follow us on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, and INSTAGRAM for even more tasty keto-friendly recipes!
Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- 2 ¼ pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
- Add the pork tenderloin to a large mixing bowl, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Place the remaining ingredients into the mixing bowl, and mix with your hands to coat the pork tenderloin well in the seasonings.
- Put the pork tenderloin into a baking dish or onto a rack, and cook in the air fryer for 25 minutes, or until completely cooked to an internal temperature of at least 145°F.
Low Carb Sweeteners | Keto Sweetener Conversion Chart
Array ( [calories] => 231 [carbohydrates] => 6 [protein] => 35 [fat] => 9 [saturated_fat] => 2 [polyunsaturated_fat] => 1 [monounsaturated_fat] => 4 [trans_fat] => 0.1 [cholesterol] => 111 [sodium] => 123 [potassium] => 695 [fiber] => 0.4 [sugar] => 0.1 [vitamin_a] => 334 [vitamin_c] => 0.4 [calcium] => 17 [iron] => 2 )
Notes on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
© LowCarbYum.com - Unauthorized use of this material without written permission is strictly prohibited unless for personal offline purposes. Single photos may be used, provided that full credit is given to LowCarbYum.com along with a link back to the original content.
Leave a Reply