Everyone loves these super moist chocolate zucchini low carb brownies. Topped with a sugar-free chocolate frosting, these zucchini brownies are a winner.
My daughter asked me to make some zucchini brownies for her. I didn’t tell her they were sugar-free and low carb.
She went nuts over the frosting and licked the beaters clean. After she found out it was sugar free, she told me to post the recipe on this blog because it was excellent.
Everyone who ate one of these chocolate zucchini low carb brownies were shocked to find out it had no sugar added. This recipe is a keeper for using up the garden zucchini which is the ingredient that makes the brownies very moist.
If you want to make the the ultimate chocolate zucchini dessert, you must give the low carb chocolate cake a try. It’s also super moist thanks to the added zucchini.
And, if you need a few more low carb recipes to use up all those garden zucchini, check out this collection I put together. You’ll find a whopping 52 recipes in the round-up.
Chocolate Zucchini Low Carb Brownies Recipe
Chocolate Zucchini Low Carb Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8×8 inch baking pan.
- Mix erythritol, stevia, oil, vanilla and eggs in large bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients together then stir into to wet mixture. Mixture will be very thick.
- Fold in zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Spread into greased pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Place all frosting ingredients in a medium bowl and beat with electric mixer until well blended.
- If desired, top brownies with frosting after they are cool.
Note on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.