These keto pepperoni chips are the perfect zero-carb snack! You can make them in the oven, microwave, or air fryer for delicious, easy snacking.
These pepperoni chips might just be the perfect keto snack.
After all, they’re effortless to make, they have zero carbs, and they’re so tasty! How can you beat that?
All you need is pepperoni and a little parmesan. No fancy ingredients required.
I like to make mine in the oven, but you can also use an air fryer or microwave. No matter which method you choose, your crispy chips will be ready in less than 10 minutes.
Plus, an ounce of pepperoni chips is less than 150 calories. Depending on how thinly sliced your pepperonis are, that’s a lot of chips!
That’s why these are so great for snacking. They’re crunchy, flavorful, and can be enjoyed guilt free.
Pepperoni chips also make a great appetizer for any party or get together. They won’t fill people up the way chips and dip do. And you can serve them with fun pizza-themed sauces or toppings!
Or, simply enjoy these little delights all to yourself. There’s never a bad time to whip up some pepperoni chips.
How to make pepperoni chips in the oven
This recipe is so easy, I would honestly call it “effortless.” All you have to do is lay out the pepperoni.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil for easy cleanup, then place a baking rack on top of the tin foil.
- Add the pepperoni slices in an even layer on top of the rack.
- Place the pepperonis in the oven and bake for 6-8 minutes. You want them to be nice and crispy, but not burnt.
- Once they’re ready, remove the pepperoni chips from the oven and allow them to cool before serving. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.
That’s it! Your tasty keto snack is ready to enjoy.
How to cook in the air fryer
Want to make these crispy, flavorful chips in your air fryer?
The instructions are just as easy!
Lay the pepperoni slices out in a single layer in the air fryer. Then, cook at 380°F for 4-5 minutes.
Allow to cool slightly and sprinkle with parmesan if desired.
How long to microwave keto pepperoni chips
The last way you can make this tasty snack is in the microwave.
Start by placing the pepperoni slices on a paper towel. Then, cook in the microwave on HIGH until crisp, about 40-60 seconds.
Allow them to cool, transfer to a plate, and sprinkle with parmesan if desired.
What to serve with pepperoni chips
I love this snack because it combines just the right amount of flavor and crispiness. Plus, they’re great to dip!
You could also load up your chips with black olives, sliced peppers, or other fun pizza toppings.
Everyone will love making their own pepperoni pizza loaded chips!
Other recipes to try
Looking for more keto friendly snacks and appetizers that everyone will love? Check out a few of these favorites:
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip is super creamy, loaded with melted cheese, and only requires 7 ingredients to make!
- Baked Zucchini Chips are another great option for chips that won’t fill you up.
- Zucchini Pizza Bites with double cheese are a fun pizza-themed appetizer that everyone will love!
- Cream Cheese Veggie Dip makes a great dip for raw vegetables or low carb chips.
- Keto Tortilla Chips are easy to make and always a big hit!
Keto Pepperoni Chips
- 6 oz. pepperoni slices
- 1-2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese grated for optional garnish
- Low carb marinara sauce for dipping optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a baking rack on top of a large baking sheet, and add the pepperoni slices in an even layer on top of the rack.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until crispy but not burnt.
- Let the pepperoni chips cool before serving. Sprinkle with optional Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with low carb marinara sauce for dipping if desired.
Array ( [calories] => 140 [protein] => 6 [fat] => 12 [saturated_fat] => 4 [cholesterol] => 30 [sodium] => 499 [potassium] => 79 [vitamin_c] => 1 [calcium] => 6 [iron] => 1 )
Note on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Unauthorized use of this material without written permission from Lisa MarcAurele is strictly prohibited unless for personal offline purposes.
Single photos may be used, provided that full credit is given to LowCarbYum.com along with a link back to the original content.