Preorder my 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook featuring over 120 simple recipes and get over 45 bonus recipes to use NOW!
A light and fluffy low carb raspberry mousse recipe. This delicious sugar free mousse is sweetened with stevia and makes a great pie filling.
This recipe is a modification of the chocolate mousse recipe. The berries do add a few more carbs, but it is well worth it.
I also chose to keep the seeds from the berries rather than strain them out. It would be a smoother mousse without them, but they don’t really bother me.
The taste reminds me of a raspberry sherbet. It’s a very quick and easy low carb dessert to make.
Sugar Free Low Carb Raspberry Mousse Recipe
I love how easy it is to whip up a batch of low carb mousse. If you have a bag of frozen berries and some heavy cream, the other ingredients for the recipe should already be in the pantry.
I bet this berry treat would taste fantastic layered in with low carb cheesecake mousse. Can you think of any other ways to enjoy this raspberry dessert?
Sugar Free Low Carb Raspberry Mousse
- In small cup, sprinkle gelatin over 2 Tablespoons cold water; let stand a minute or so to soften. Add 3 Tablespoons boiling water; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved and mixture is clear. Cool slightly.
- Cook raspberries, erythritol, and stevia over medium low heat until sweetners are dissolved. Cool, then remove seeds by pressing mixture through a fine metal strainer basket with a spoon. Stir in gelatin and set aside.
- Whip cream with vanilla extract until soft peaks form. Gently fold in raspberry mixture. Spoon into 6 dessert cups. Serve with chocolate sauce over top, if desired.
- For a stronger raspberry flavor, add in 1 teaspoon of raspberry extract
- 1 to 2 ounces of softened cream cheese can be beaten in for a cheesecake flavoring.
- An ounce or two of melted chocolate can be added.
- Mix in one tablespoon lemon juice to help preserve the fresh fruit.
Get Recipes Delivered Weekly
Join my email list and you’ll receive a free meal plan with 20 keto recipes. Plus, you can opt-in for special offers only for subscribers!
Note on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Unauthorized use of this material without written permission from Lisa MarcAurele is strictly prohibited unless for personal offline purposes.
Single photos may be used, provided that full credit is given to LowCarbYum.com along with a link back to the original content.