Looking for something sweet and crunchy that’s easy to make? These dreamy peanut butter keto no bake cookies set in the freezer for a delicious, satisfying dessert!
I love an easy recipe that doesn't require turning on the oven.
Of course, everyone loves a freshly baked batch of cookies. But the downside is that you have to watch them carefully. They can go from underdone to burnt quickly.
I’m sure many of us have walked away for just a second, only to come back and find our batch ruined.
But the great thing about these keto peanut butter no-bake cookies, you don’t have to worry about any of that! You simply mix up the batter and then let them set in the freezer.
They honestly couldn’t be easier!
Why I Love This Recipe
Instead of babysitting the oven, you can get on with your day when you make this easy low carb cookie recipe. Once you return to your kitchen, your tasty cookies will be ready for you.
Because the batter of the cookie is made from peanut butter, they set in the freezer instead of the refrigerator. The result is a chilled, satisfying, crunchy cookie with a dreamy texture.
Ready to see what goes into this delicious low carb treat?
This sweet and crunchy dessert comes together with just a handful of healthy ingredients!
Any unsweetened natural peanut butter works in the recipe. I like to use a creamy peanut butter but a crunchy peanut butter will work too if you like an extra crunchy texture.
If you want to change things up, you can use almond butter or sunflower seed butter instead.
Any seeds suitable for a keto diet can be used. My favorites are pumpkin and sunflower seeds. Hemp seeds are a great option too.
The coconut oil is used to get a firmer cookie when chilled. Unsalted butter can be used as an alternative if you don't care for the slight coconut flavor.
Any low carb keto baking chips can be used. I prefer breaking up Good Chocolate bars, as they come in all different flavors like milk chocolate, and dark chocolate.
A powdered sweetener blends in best for no bake peanut butter cookies. If you only have granular sweetener on hand, you can try blending it in a coffee grinder or smoothie blender into a finer powder.
Adding in vanilla extract gives the cookies a touch of sweetness without the need to add additional sweetener.
The active prep time for these delicious peanut butter cookies is just ten minutes. So you don't need much time all to get them made.
- Add the peanut butter, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and melted coconut oil to a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the chocolate chips, low carb sweetener, and vanilla extract.
- Stir until completely combined.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the batter at a time and drop onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You should end up with 8 cookies.
- Place the cookies into the freezer for 2 hours or until completely set.
Once you come back, your no bake keto cookies will be ready!
I recommend storing these in the freezer rather than the refrigerator. Because the batter is mostly peanut butter, they harden best when frozen.
If you'd rather have a baked cookie that can withstand heat better, try my 5-ingredient keto peanut butter chocolate chip cookies instead.
The ️Serving Size
The recipe is for 8 total cookies. So you may want to make a double batch if you’re making them to share.
Each one is quite filling thanks to the nut butter, seeds, and coconut oil. The crunch of the seeds also gives them a texture that is very satisfying.
I find that one cookie is perfect for my sweet tooth. Because they harden when frozen, it’s easy to really savor them.
If you divide the batter into 8 cookies, each one will have 3 grams net carbs.
Nuts and seeds are a good source of fiber. This means that your cookies will be filling and satisfying without being high in carbs.
Recipe's Quick Tips
- Because the batter is mostly peanut butter, the cookies need to be frozen. They will also soften quickly at room temperature.
- If you want a cookie that doesn’t soften as fast, melt the chocolate chips before stirring them into the batter. The combination of chocolate and peanut butter will retain its form at a higher temperature.
- Add in some unsweetened coconut flakes or chopped nuts in place of the seeds.
- Make keto no bake chocolate peanut butter cookies by stirring in a couple tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder.
Other Related Recipes
Looking for a few more keto desserts that don’t require turning on the oven? Check out a few of these favorites:
- Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse is a light, airy treat that uses cherry extract for a decadent black forest flavor!
- Low Carb Peanut Butter Bars taste just like peanut butter cups and can be enjoyed as a dessert, snack, or fat bomb.
- Sugar Free Fudgesicles are the perfect frozen treat to beat the summer heat!
- Keto No Bake Cheesecake filling & crust both set in the refrigerator for a rich and creamy dessert.
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake combines chocolate and peanut butter to satisfy even the most demanding sweet tooth.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars require only 6 ingredients and one bowl!
Follow us on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, and INSTAGRAM for even more tasty keto-friendly recipes!
Keto Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- ½ cup unsweetened peanut butter
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- ¼ cup low carb chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- Add all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl, and stir until completely combined.
- Drop the mixture by the tablespoon onto a parchment lined baking sheet in 8 even cookie shapes.
- Place the cookies into the freezer for 2 hours or until completely set.
Low Carb Sweeteners | Keto Sweetener Conversion Chart
Array ( [serving_unit] => cookie [serving_size] => 1 [calories] => 199 [carbohydrates] => 5 [protein] => 6 [fat] => 17 [saturated_fat] => 6 [sodium] => 75 [potassium] => 164 [fiber] => 2 [sugar] => 2 [calcium] => 12 [iron] => 1 )
Notes on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
© LowCarbYum.com - Unauthorized use of this material without written permission is strictly prohibited unless for personal offline purposes. Single photos may be used, provided that full credit is given to LowCarbYum.com along with a link back to the original content.
I didn’t have pumpkin seeds so I just used all sunflower seeds. These are scrumptious!
I didn’t have pumpkin or sunflower seeds so I substituted with peanuts and Lily’s butterscotch chips. Awesome!
Lisa I bought your first book Low Carb Yum . I love it can’t wait for your next book. The recipes are so simple yet absolutely delicious ????.
Thanks so much Nola! I'm so happy the recipes have worked out for you!
Can these cookies be made without the pumpkin & sunflower seeds?
I have problems digesting seeds. Sounds like a great recipe, tho.
I'd recommend replacing them with something else to help the cookies hold their shape. You can use more chocolate chips, coconut, and nuts.
Yum! All the mix-ins were so good!
I love how simple yet rich these are and definitely satisfy that sweet craving!
Yum! The weather's been getting warmer so I've been avoiding the oven, and this is perfect.
OMG! These keto no bake peanut butter cookies are very tasty! Settles your sugar craving for sure! So easy to make. Thanks for sharing!