If you’re looking for a quick and easy low carb lunch idea, look no further than these keto BLT cheese wraps. You can easily prepare them in less than 5 minutes if your bacon is already cooked.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Crystal Farms. The opinions and text are all mine.
There’s no need to spend a lot of time making lunch. You can just whip up a quick meal by wrapping up your favorite ingredients in a low-carb cheese wrap by Crystal Farms. They are a great low-carb and gluten-free choice for making sandwiches, wraps, tacos, and burritos.
The wraps are available in Mozzarella or Marble Jack cheese and are specially cut to roll up easily. There are zero carbs in a slice of the Mozzarella and just 1g carb for a slice of the Marble Jack. That makes them a perfect alternative to lettuce wraps for keto friendly lunches!
Why Crystal Farms Cheese Wraps
- They are made completely out of cheese
- Keto-friendly and gluten-free alternative to flour tortilla wraps
- Each 1 oz slice has 1 gram carb or less and 7 or 8 grams of protein
- They come in convenient resealable trays with each slice of cheese separated by parchment paper
- Available in 2 delicious flavors: Mozzarella and Marble Jack
How to make a keto BLT
Once you have your cheese wrap, you just layer on the ingredients using these simple steps
- Mayonnaise or dressing: Drizzle or spread on a layer of either mayonnaise or creamy dressing. Avocado oil-based mayonnaise is a great choice. But low-carb ranch dressing tastes great too!
- Add lettuce and bacon: Place a large lettuce leaf or two smaller ones on top of the dressing. Then top with chopped bacon in the middle.
- Add diced tomato and avocado, sprinkle them on top of chopped bacon.
- Wrap the ingredients: Wrap the cheese around the ingredients by rolling one side over then the other side.
There are so many ways to change up a bacon, lettuce, and tomato wrap by changing the added ingredients. Adding in avocado is our favorite, but you may want to change things up with different add-ins.
Here’s a list of other ingredients that go well in a BLT:
- alfalfa sprouts
- chopped dill pickles
- garlic and basil
- oil and vinegar dressing
- roasted red pepper
- chicken, turkey, ham, or beef
- grilled summer squash or zucchini
Where to buy keto cheese wraps
Can these low-carb wraps be made ahead?
These keto wraps can be prepared ahead of time, but it’s best to cut the avocado just before serving. If you want to assemble them just before eating, you can prep all the ingredients ahead:
- Wash and dry the lettuce.
- Cook the bacon. Oven baked bacon is my favorite cooking method.
- Wash and dice the tomatoes.
- Make low carb ranch dressing or coconut oil mayonnaise if you prefer homemade.
What to serve with low carb sandwich wraps?
Keto sandwiches go great with a side of low carb chips. Here’s a few of my favorites:
- Keto Tortilla Chips are easy to make with homemade or store-bought tortillas.
- Baked Cucumber Chips can be flavored with salt and vinegar or just toss them with a little salt.
- Fried Radishes taste similar to potato chips when they are sliced thin and deep fried until crisp.
- Keto Zucchini Chips can be made in the oven or a dehydrator.
- Parmesan Cheese Crisps are a cinch to make. Just bake or microwave small amounts until the melted cheese begins brown on the edges.
Keto BLT Cheese Wraps
- 1 Crystal Farms Cheese Wraps
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 leaves butter lettuce or similar
- 2 slices bacon chopped
- 1 slice tomato diced
- ¼ medium avocado diced
- Spread mayonnaise on cheese wrap.
- Top with lettuce, bacon, tomato, and avocado lined in the middle of the wrap.
- Roll one side of the wrap over then roll the other side over to overlap pressing to secure.
Array ( [calories] => 458 [carbohydrates] => 7 [protein] => 15 [fat] => 41 [saturated_fat] => 12 [cholesterol] => 50 [sodium] => 388 [potassium] => 479 [fiber] => 4 [sugar] => 2 [vitamin_a] => 1067 [vitamin_c] => 9 [calcium] => 261 [iron] => 1 )
FREE EMAIL SERIES
My Top 5 Secrets to Master Keto!
Note on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Unauthorized use of this material without written permission from Lisa MarcAurele is strictly prohibited unless for personal offline purposes.
Single photos may be used, provided that full credit is given to LowCarbYum.com along with a link back to the original content.