Jersey Mike's keto menu is an absolute lifesaver when you need a meal in a pinch. Learn how to order a keto sub at Jersey Mike's with ordering tips, low-carb menu options, and items to avoid.
A sandwich is an excellent lunch option when you're on the go and looking for something quick, easy, and nutritionally complete.
But while you can make a low-carb sandwich at home, fast food options are few and far between.
Luckily, you can grab a Jersey Mike's sub in a pinch without blowing your daily carb count; you just need to know what to order!
Learn the best low-carb foods that Jersey Mike's has to offer.
Best Jersey Mike's keto options
Jersey Mikes has a wide selection of low-carb food offerings. You can find the full Jersey Mike's menu along with nutrition information here.
Wondering where to start? Read on for the very best keto Jersey Mike's options:
There are a surprising amount of low-carb options on Jersey Mike's breakfast menu. Just make sure to order these items without the bread.
- Bacon, egg, and cheese – 1g net carbs
- Egg and cheese – 1g net carbs
- Ham, egg, and cheese – 1g net carbs
- Pork roll, egg, and cheese – 3g net carbs
- Sausage, egg, and cheese – 1g net carbs
- Steak, egg, and cheese – 1g net carbs
There are several Jersey Mike's subs for you to try on a low-carb diet.
Just ask to remove the bread from your cold sub and, instead, order a "sub in a tub." Essentially, this is just a sandwich in a bowl with the bun removed.
- BLT sub – 4g net carbs
- California club sub – 8g net carbs
- California Dreamin' – 6g net carbs
- Cancro special – 5g net carbs
- Club sub – 8g net carbs
- Club supreme – 7g net carbs
- Ham and provolone – 7g net carbs
- Jersey Shore's favorite – 8g net carbs
- Natural turkey sub – 5g net carbs
- Number four – 9g net carbs
- Pepperoni and cheese – 5g net carbs
- Roast beef and provolone – 5g net carbs
- Stickball special – 7g net carbs
- The super sub – 9g net carbs
- Tuna fish – 6g net carbs
- Turkey and provolone – 6g net carbs
- Turkey club sub – 6g net carbs
- Veggie – 8g net carbs
As always, ask to get your hot sub in a tub instead of a bun.
- California chicken cheesesteak – 9g net carbs
- Grilled Italian – 7g net carbs
- Grilled pastrami Reuben (remove thousand island dressing) – 6g net carbs
- Mike's famous Philly cheese steak – 10g net carbs
- Grilled portabella mushroom and swiss – 9g net carbs
- Mike's chicken Philly cheese steak – 9g net carbs
- Portabella chicken cheesesteak – 10g net carbs
- Steak bacon ranch cheesesteak – 10g net carbs
Jersey Mike's keto extras
If you're looking to build your own sub in a tub or add additional toppings to your menu sub of choice, use this list to ensure your extras are keto-approved.
Try adding high-fat toppings and low-carb dressings to best serve your daily macronutrients.
- Avocado – 0g net carbs
- Banana peppers – 0g net carbs
- Dill pickles – 0g net carbs
- Jalapeño peppers – 1g net carbs
- Lettuce – 3g net carbs
- Onions – 3g net carbs
- Provolone – 1g net carbs
- Tomatoes – 3g net carbs
Dressings and sauces
- Brown mustard – 0g net carbs
- Caesar dressing – 2g net carbs
- Guacamole – 0g net carbs
- Hot cherry pepper relish – 1g net carbs
- Light Italian – 0g net carbs
- Mayonnaise – 1g net carbs
- Olive oil blend – 0g net carbs
- Red wine vinegar – 1g net carbs
- Ranch – 3g net carbs
Jersey Mike's keto drinks
Though Jersey Mike's doesn't carry an extensive list of low-carb beverages, they do offer some low-carb options, including diet sodas and more.
Wash down your meal with one of these drinks:
- Diet Pepsi – 0g net carbs
- Diet Mountain Dew – 1g net carbs
- Unsweetened iced tea – 0g net carbs
- Water – 0g net carbs
Jersey Mike's menu items to avoid
Wondering what not to order at Jersey Mike's? Here are some high-carb items that would blow your daily carb intake:
- High-carb dressings
- Bread, wraps, flatbreads
- Cookies and chips
- High-carb sandwiches; ex. chicken big kahuna
- Sweetened fountain drinks
How to order keto at Jersey Mike's
Ready to build your sandwich? Here are a few tips for ordering the perfect keto sub:
1. Choose your sub in a tub
Begin by choosing a low-carb Jersey Mike special sub. Then, ask for a "sub in a tub" instead of bread.
For example, "Can I please have a chicken Philly cheesesteak in a tub?"
2. Add high-fat extras
Next, give your sub a boost by ordering high-fat extras. You can ask for extra meat, additional toppings, or change up your sub sauce.
3. Go for breakfast
Jersey Mike's has great breakfast options for an on-the-go meal; just remember to remove the bread.
4. Beware hidden sugars
Menu salads and some dressings include hidden sugars that spike the carb content and are not suitable for a ketogenic diet.
To be safe, only order using the menu items above; we've done the work for you!
Here are a few answers to the most frequently asked questions about Jersey Mike's keto options. If you don't see your question in this list, please leave it for me in the comments.
Unfortunately, Jersey Mike's doesn't carry low-carb bread. And while wraps are often looked at as the healthier choice, there isn't a Jersey Mike's low-carb wrap either.
Luckily, if you love Jersey Mike's, all is not lost! Simply order your favorite sub in a tub. Just ensure that your choice doesn't include sneaky high-carb ingredients.
When you order smart, the Jersey Mike's tub is keto diet-friendly.
As a good rule, try to keep your sub in a tub to contain 10g net carbs or less (before adding drinks, extra toppings, and more).
Still, there's always a little wiggle room. You can decide if the 11g net carbs chipotle turkey sub is feasible for your daily count!
Jersey Mike's does not offer lettuce wraps. You can, however, enjoy a custom Jersey Mike's salad bowl.
Just make sure you pick the ingredients for yourself rather than choose a premade option; they're all filled with high-carb ingredients.
If reading all about eating keto at Jersey Mike's has you craving fresh sandwiches and wraps, here are some low-carb recipes you can make at home! All of them will effectively replace anything you can order at the chain.
- Keto BLT Low-Carb Cheese Wraps are filled with extra fat content for a macro-friendly meal.
- Starbucks Keto Breakfast Sandwich is great for a grab-and-go breakfast idea that will keep you full, all the way until lunch.
- Pesto Chicken Salad Wraps are quick to make and super flavorful – wrapped in lettuce leaves.
- Cucumber Sandwiches with Cream Cheese are perfect for your next tea party; made with simple, fresh ingredients.
- Keto Grilled Cheese Sandwich is made with riced-cauliflower bread and Edam cheese for the ultimate low-carb comfort food.